Friday, December 30, 2016

A Year in Review...

As the year comes to a close, I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has made this year a success for What the Clique. From my amazing readers, to the incredible brands I've had the opportunity to work with, it has been a great year! 

January: 


 


March:


My Childhood Nostalgia in collaboration with Invaluable.com

May:



June:






College Bound in collaboration with Credit Card Insider

July: 

 

UcommonGoods in collaboration with UncommonGoods.com







August: 


Eat Your Way to Healthy  in collaboration with Nuts.com



In August, I had the opportunity to host my first ever giveaway in partnership with Cabana Cream!  




YoDerm  in collaboration with YoDerm.com





September: 









October: 



I was beyond excited to have the opportunity to collaborate with skincare brand, Clarisonic, this year.   It really was a dream come true to be able to collaborate with such a high end and popular brand. 



December: 






No comments:

Post a Comment