Monday, June 20, 2016

Review: TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth

As you may or may not know, I am obsessed with taming my frizzy, curly hair. (Remember my post on the Dora Keratherapy Treatment from Moxie Salon?) I love the curl, but the frizz and I don't get along too well. My mom came across the TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth at Target and suggested we give it a try. Verdict? I love it! This treatment is a few super easy steps, and my hair looks almost as good as if I just left the salon.


The best part? All three steps only cost $16 in total and lasts up to 3 washes! 




The Steps:
1. Shampoo and condition hair with the TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Towel dry hair 
3. Divide hair in equal sections (number of sections depend on length and thickness of hair) 
4. Apply two pumps of the heat activated treatment to each section
5. Comb the treatment though hair from root to tip 
6. Blow dry hair until dry
7. Flat iron hair to activate the treatment 

In honor of full disclosure I'll admit I'm terrible with hair. It took me years to learn how to do anything more than just put it up in a bun. However, this TRESemmé treatment makes the process so easy and painless! After finishing these steps my hair had zero frizz and was relatively straight for the first day. Because I don't have the luxury of waiting every couple days to wash my hair, I was worried to see how it would look after one wash. I was pleasantly surprised! After one wash, my curls returned and they were soft, frizz-free, and had no "puffiness." I definitely recommend anyone with hair like mine to give this product a try!

If you have any questions about this product feel free to email me! I'd love to answer any of your questions. whattheclique@gmail.com 

Thank you ShopStyle for sponsoring this post 

No comments:

Post a Comment