Monday, July 11, 2016

UncommonGoods

Growing up I always got to spent a week in the summer with my grandparents in North Carolina. This week would be filled with card games, delicious foods, library trips, and of course, shopping! On the day we always set aside for shopping, my Grandma only had one rule. If I found ONE thing that I really, really loved and couldn't live without, I could get it. I took this rule very seriously and would search high and low for the perfect keepsake to commemorate my week. Not just any souvenir would do the trick. Even today I love trinkets and am always searching for the perfect pieces to add to my collection. Whether it be clothing or home decor, I’m extremely picky in what I like!  


How cute are these bookends? So in love! Buy it here

I love unique home decor, so when I stumbled across UncommonGoods I couldn't wait to start shopping their collection! (Did you know UncommonGoods has been awarded for outstanding customer service for the past eight years by BizRate? These are stats I love to see!) After searching the site, I immediately fell in love with so many fun pieces including this pineapple tumbler, this day tripper area rug, and these vineyard candles! 

 


There are so many fun, creative items that will make the perfect gift for anyone on your list. Including these decorative accents that are sure to brighten up any room! 



For the Classy Collector ~ Mini Bubble Vase (shop here)
For the City Lover ~ Fire Escape Shelf (shop here)
For the Newlyweds ~ Personalized Cursive Wedding Vase (shop here)
For the Traveler ~ Cross Country Keepsake Board (shop here)
For the World Traveler & Culture Lover ~ Handmade Lidded Basket Hamper (shop here)
For the Hostess ~ Reclaimed Wine Barrel Serving Tray (shop here
For the Kate Spade Lover ~ Hello Coat Hook (shop here)
For the Beach Lover ~ Odyssey Group Beach Towel (shop here)
 For the Kiddo ~ Lazy Panda Nightlight (shop here)

Follow this link to shop more home decor items: http://www.uncommongoods.com/home-garden/home-decor

Want to see more from UncommonGoods? You can also shop art style or medium prints (here) and home and garden furniture (here). Or view The Goods a blog by UncommonGoods and browse Uncommon Knowledge for random facts! 


Big thank you to UncommonGoods for sponsoring this post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment