Monday, August 8, 2016

Eat Your Way to Healthy

Growing up I was always "that kid." The kid at snack time who would pull out organic apple slices while my classmates pulled out fruit roll-ups, goldfish, or brownies. Those options seemed far more appealing to my middle school self! The older I get however, the more thankful I am for being raised around healthy foods. As funny as the title of this post sounds, you really can eat your way to healthy. A healthier lifestyle, healthier skin, and an overall healthier you!


via @whattheclique on Instagram 

I'm such a big snacker, so when I was introduced Nuts.com, I was beyond excited! Dried apricots, almonds, and cashews are all some of my favorites that this family business sells. 



Homemade Acai Bowls via Gal Meets Glam 

I always start my morning with the same oatmeal breakfast: instant oats, dark chocolate chips, and blueberries. My mom also follows the same oatmeal routine except she also adds chia seeds, hemp seeds, buckwheat groats, walnuts, and cinnamon to top it all off.  


Blueberry Banana-Nut Oatmeal via Iowa Girl Eats

Find Your Summer Glow: 


Shop these superfoods: goji berries, cacao nibs, matcha green tea, and chia seeds.

1 comment: