Wednesday, November 2, 2016

College Update: October

I can't believe it's already November! I'm sorry I've been MIA these past couple weeks. It's been a crazy month in terms of school work and events! The workload kicked into high gear the second I returned from fall break. If you want to stay up to date on my crazy life, be sure to follow me on Instagram (@whattheclique). 

Martha's Market 

A couple weekend ago, I got the opportunity to help out the amazing Tricia Humphreys at Martha's Market. If you remember from previous posts (see hereTricia Humphreys is the talented designer and owner of GotRocks Jewelry Design. Proceeds of this event benefitted Martha Jefferson hospital.



Victoria's Secret Pink Campus Party 

If you are a member of PINK Nation, you might know that Virginia Tech was this years Campus Showdown winner! This meant a private concert from Diplo and party for only VT students.  





Skinland Farms Pumpkin Patch 

I joined Collegiate Women in Business on an adventure to the pumpkin patch at Sinkland Farms. I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but oh my heavens it was cold! It was about 45 degrees with the wind blowing 20 miles per hour. I was completely numb after about 15 minutes outside, but we definitely tried to make the most of the cold!




I hope you guys had a good October! 

No comments:

Post a Comment