Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Comfy at Home

When I was little I hated two things; bangs and turtlenecks. Bangs always made my forehead feel itchy and turtlenecks made me feel like I was being strangled. Fast forward ten years, and I still hate bangs, but I can't imagine staying warm in the wintertime without turtlenecks.


I got this chunky sweater from Banana Republic last year. Not only is it toasty warm, but it's also my favorite shade of pink! Total win-win situation. Although this exact sweater is no longer available, there are plenty of similar options linked below.




I've been obsessed the past couple days with Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha. Their holiday iced espresso classics were 75% off at Kroger earlier this week. So, so yummy! 


Turtleneck: Banana Republic (Similar options here, here, herehere, and here)
Jeans: Banana Republic (Similar options here, here, and here)

Shop the look: 

  

Shopstyle Collective links are used in this post 

No comments:

Post a Comment