Saturday, January 14, 2017

Staying Warm in January

Fleece-lined leggings, shearling-lined boots, fleece-lined flannel shirts... You name it, I own it. 


Picture via Pinterest

I don't handle cold weather very well. My boyfriend always makes fun of me because I literally curl up like a dog when I'm freezing. Hey, no shame! I'll do anything to stay warm.  




I have the Athleta Polartec® Power Stretch leggings in gray and honestly have been living in them since December. They are thermally insulated and are able to keep you toasty warm without being bulky. I wore them on our New Years Day hike at Grayson Highlands State Park along with my Shimmer Down Long Coat. (Pictured above) 

Wearing my fleece-lined flannel shirt from Gabe's. Shop similar below. 

 


In my mind, cold feet is the equivalent of stepping into a puddle of water with socks on. (Ughhh I hate it!) Here are some cozy options to keep your feet toasty warm. 





What are your favorite items/brands that help you stay warm?

3 comments:

  1. Fleece-lined flannel shirts are my favorite!!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. slot pg ทดลอง พวกเราขอชี้แนะระบบที่สะดุดตาอีกหนึ่งอย่างของ PG SLOT เรื่องเกี่ยวกับการฝาก-ถอน สามาถสอบถามแอดมินที่พร้อมให้บริการ 24 ชม. เลยระบบก็พร้อมเล่นอย่างเสถียรแน่นอน

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pgmeslot ได้เงินจริงๆ เว็บไซต์ผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต ซื้อฟรีสปินได้หรือแอปพลิเคชันที่สามารถดาวน์โหลดได้บนสมาร์ทโฟนหรือแท็บเล็ต PG

    ReplyDelete