Sunday, June 26, 2016

Off to Camp


Happy Sunday! I'm feverishly finishing up some last minute packing in preparation for heading off to camp today. I'm so excited to spend two weeks at camp as a crew member! Unfortunately the phone and computer, as well as wifi and cell service, are staying at home. So there will not be any new posts until I get back in two weeks. With that being said, I have a couple exciting posts scheduled for when I get back! In the meantime, I heard the sad news last night via The New York Times that the incredible photographer, Bill Cunningham, passed away. I'll be watching his documentary the second I get back home from camp.


One of my favorite memories of spending the summer in New York City, was seeing Bill Cunningham riding around on his bicycle. It was such an incredible experience to see him in his element, it's something I'll never forget. 


His fashion spreads for the New York Times will be greatly missed. 

“Once people own you,” he would say, “they can tell you what to do. So don’t let ’em.” -Bill Cunningham 

No comments:

Post a Comment