Friday, July 15, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

#Nsale... Need I say more? I'm sharing some of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale loves below!



One can never have too many pairs of booties! These gray Stuart Weitzman 'Perfection' Bootie is just that, perfection. The Louise et Cie 'Jael' Suede and Leather Shoulder Bag is the perfect pop of color for any fall outfit. Duck Boots are a MUST for winter.  Sperry makes a cute and affordable option to help keep your feet warm and dry in rain and snow. 

I'm obsessed with the 'Waterfall' Drape Front Vest. It also comes in black and gray as well, and is a fun and versatile piece for fall. 

Oversize scarves are the perfect way to bundle up, but still look cute, while battling cold weather. 



I love versatile vests, they are the perfect added layer for a little extra warmth. 


I LOVE these Tory Burch boots. One of my favorite pairs of boots of all time were exactly like these, they were my mom's boots, and I wore them until the heel wore out in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment