Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentine's Day

Call me a hopeless romantic, but I love Valentine's Day. I seize any opportunity it's socially acceptable to be overly affectionate, and Valentine's Day is definitely one of those occasions. 


This year I teamed up with my friends, Claire and Kitty, to shoot some Valentine's Day looks! There's this cute coffee shop within walking distance from campus (Idego Coffee), and we decided it would be the perfect shoot location. Plus, they have incredible vanilla lattes! 



Just a little roomie love! 
I'm going to miss living with Claire so much next year! I couldn't have asked for a better roommate. She really is the best! 


Kitty's outfit was perfection! Isn't she so chic? 






I purchased this J. Crew blouse almost two years ago, and it's hands down the most colorful piece I own. It's so much fun and also looks super cute with jeans! This time around, however, I styled it with my white corduroy pants from Banana Republic, and J. Crew brown heeled boots. 


Happy Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

  1. ทาง เข้า pg slot game เกมสำหรับลูกค้าที่มองหาเว็บไซต์สล็อตออนไลน์เล่นผ่านบนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ปากทางเข้าเว็บไซต์ของพวกเรามีให้บริในการเล่นเกม pg slot พีจีสล็อตบนโทรศัพท์

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg slot register สามารถทำได้ง่ายๆ ไม่มีขั้นต่ำโดยต้องเข้าสู่เว็บไซต์ของ PG SLOT แล้วคลิกที่ปุ่ม “สมัคร” หรือ “ลงทะเบียน” จากนั้น PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. ทาง เข้า slot pg auto 168 เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ผ่าน ปากทางเข้า pg slot บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่เสิร์ฟเกมสล็อตใหม่ปัจจุบันทุกอาทิตย์ได้แล้ววันนี้ ไม่ว่าคุณจะใช้โทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่

    ReplyDelete
  4. พี จี 888 ที่ได้รับความนิยม เป็นเว็บไซต์การพนันออนไลน์ที่มีชื่อเสียงในเอเชีย มีบริการเดิมพันหลากหลายประเภท เช่น พนันกีฬา พนันคาสิโน และเกมส์ออนไลน์ต่างๆ PG

    ReplyDelete
  5. PGSlot 888 ออนไลน์ เป็นเกมส์ออนไลน์ที่มีชื่อเสียงและได้รับความนิยมอย่างมากในปัจจุบัน ทดลองเล่นด้วยการออกแบบและ PGSLOT

    ReplyDelete