Monday, February 27, 2017

Anti-Aging with SkinCeuticals

A couple of years ago I read an article about the benefits of starting anti-aging products at a young age. I'm almost 20. That's way too young to be thinking about anti-aging products, right? (Disclaimer: I honestly almost cry every time I admit that I'm almost 20.) According to the New York Times, "A survey by the market research company Mintel found that 33 percent of French girls between 15 and 19 are already using anti-aging or anti-wrinkle creams."

"beauty has no age"
Picture via Pinterest

Unfortunately, my skin has given me trouble for years, and I couldn't imagine focusing on anti-aging products until I had my skin under control. Enter SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense... (This post is not sponsored) 



When I was first introduced to this product, I was on the fence. Was this little bottle really worth the price tag? Thankfully I found it for a discounted price at Skinstore.com and decided to take the plunge. (Sign up for their emails! They run discounts almost every week.)

This product takes care of my two biggest skincare concerns: anti-aging and breakouts. Right off the bat I noticed my skin tone seemed to be brighter. Which is saying a lot because my skin normally looks lifeless in the wintertime. 

I wouldn't say it's a miracle product, but I definitely did see results. This little product is so powerful that it started to peel the palm of hand where I place it before applying to my face. So definitely be sure to wash your hands after! All in all, it seems that almost everyone who tries the product loves it. Results vary depending on the user, but there were little to no bad reviews.  



Have you tried products from SkinCeuticals before? What's your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with trying new skincare products... and I am definitely going to have to had this to the list! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg slot download สามารถขอทุนเล่นสล็อตฟรีได้ PG SLOT ผ่านบริการเครดิตฟรี ที่แจกให้สมาชิกสามารถยอมรับได้ตลอดวัน เป็นเครดิตฟรี ไม่ต้องฝาก ไม่ต้องแชร์ เพียงแค่สมัครเป็นสมาชิก

    ReplyDelete
  3. สูตร บา คา ร่า คุณเจ้าของบล็อกต้องการให้เขียนเกี่ยวกับสูตรบาคาร่าใช่ไหมครับ ไม่เป็นไร ผมจะเขียนเกี่ยวกับสูตรบาคาร่าให้ครบถ้วน PG SLOTโดยเริ่มจากคำถามของคุณก่อนนะครับ

    ReplyDelete