Wednesday, June 1, 2016

How to Make a Blowout Last

As mentioned in my previous post, I just got a Keratherapy professional treatment to tame my frizzy hair. Apparently, however, the treatment I received only stays silky straight and smooth for one wash! My high school graduation is Friday and I am doing everything I can to prolong my blowout until then. I've been following these three rules to help ensure my hair stays stick straight and hassle free as long as possible.



1. HANDS OFF!

This is the most important rule that I am so bad with. Especially when my hair is silky smooth and all I want to do is touch it!

2. Dry Shampoo is your best friend



Nexxus
Nexxus makes my favorite dry shampoo. It smells so amazing and refreshing! No kidding, the smell is the top reason to buy this dry shampoo. It is like a hair perfume! 

Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-Powder
Bumble and Bumble makes an amazing dry shampoo powder. Don't let the $27 price tag scare you away, this powder is worth the investment.

LUSH No Drought
I'm a big fan of LUSH skin care products. I've never tried their dry shampoo before but it is on my list.  


3. Silk scarf & sleep

One of my biggest pet peeves is having my hair all over my face while I'm sleeping. My solution was to tie a silk scarf around my hairline which helped to keep my hair back away from my face.


 

Pictures via Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment