Monday, May 2, 2016

Wedding Season with Lulu's + Prom Pictures

Wedding season is finally upon us, and as more and more weddings are being added to the calendar, I can feel my bank account slowly draining. The pressure to purchase new spring dresses for each event is too tempting! Thankfully +LuLus.com has me covered with gorgeous inexpensive options.

Blue Tie-Dye Maxi Dress ~ BB Dakota Rachel Green Shift Dress

Although prom season is now officially over, Lulu's is also the perfect place to find your dream prom dress. For my senior prom, I wore this Lulu's maxi dress in royal blue and received so many compliments. (I even got it on sale and with free shipping!) It ended up being FREEZING the night of prom so I was happy to have sleeves. It was so cold that I actually went numb, and sat in my car with the heat blasted for 20 minutes defrosting before driving to dinner! 



Dinner prior to prom... It was so cold they enclosed and heated the patio! 


See more pictures on my Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collection of fashionable dress accessories for spring. Beautiful dress looking very amazing and cute. The color and design are really appreciable. There is a myriad of options to choose from; we compiled a few of our favorites below Floral Print Maxi Dress, Dusty Rose Midi Dress,Floral Print Dress,Blush Pink Skater Dress,
    Blue Tie-Dye Maxi Dress, Dakota Rachel Green Shift Dress.Thank you very much for your post...

    ReplyDelete