Monday, May 9, 2016

Cabana Cream

Summer is so close I can almost taste the salt air and feel the sand in my hair!


Buggs Island 2014 

As the school year comes to a close, I've begun mentally packing my suitcase for the summer. The top of my list include bikinis, beach cover-ups, sunglasses, flip flops, and most importantly sunscreen. I burn easily, so not wearing sunscreen is a no-go for my fair skin. 


Picture via Gal Meets Glam 

This summer there is a new edition to my packing list: Cabana Cream. I'm ashamed to admit I always get so caught up in enjoying the sunshine that I forget to protect my hair. Thankfully Cabana Cream has me covered. Cabana Cream is a leave in treatment with sunscreen that defends your hair from the harsh effects of chlorine and salt. Did I mention it also smells like Piña Colada?! This product is sulfate free, paraben free, color safe, keratin safe, and is water soluble. 




I was so excited when Cabana Cream sent me a sample to try! I'll be beach bound with Cabana Cream a couple weeks, so stay tuned for a more in-depth beach post! In the meantime be sure to follow Cabana Cream on Instagram


This post was in collaboration with Cabana Cream 

No comments:

Post a Comment