Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pura Vida

Happy Thursday!

Ok, call me crazy but I've been noticing a lot of anklets on Instagram and Pinterest lately. Some think it's tacky, but I genially really love this trend (I wear one everyday). If you keep up with my blog you'll know I just went to Costa Rica for a service trip last week. It was such an amazing experience and I can't wait to go back. I came across this website Pura Vida a couple days ago, and if you have spent anytime in Costa Rica you'll know that, "Pura Vida" has a very profound meaning for the people of Costa Rica. Whether it is to a family member, a friend or a random stranger everyone greets each other with the saying. In english it translates to "pure life." In honor of pure life here are some of my favorite anklets from +Pura Vida Bracelets.




Certain bracelets represent different charity organizations, with this bracelet $1 of the proceeds go to B.E.A.C.H. 
$3 of this bracelet is donated to the Joyful Hear Foundation

If you want 20% off, visit their website and sign up to be on their email list.

xoxo,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment