Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Victoria's Secret Swimwear

The rumors are true... According to multiple sources, Victoria's Secret is discontinuing swimwear, clothing, and accessories in order to expand their activewear line. April Fools' Day has already passed, right? Where are high school and college students supposed to find inexpensive, cute bikinis now? 


Last year VS swimwear "brought in about $500 million for the company, or about 6.5 percent of total sales." The silver lining? All swimwear is up to 60% off online. I'm stocking up on all my favorites before they're gone! Here are some of my favorite VS pieces. Take 40% off with code SAVE40SWIM. 



The bralette and knockout bottoms were my first ever bikini from VS and I LOVED both of these pieces. I'm definitely stocking up before they're gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment