Thursday, July 30, 2015

Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's


I feel so blessed to have been able to call New York City's upper east side my home for these two weeks. New York is one of the most exciting and exhausting places in the world. The city is filled with Type A personalities willing to do anything to fight their way to the top. On Tuesday, I was ready to call it a night at like 5 pm! The exhaustion of the city that never sleeps got to me. However, I knew if I went to bed that early I would be up at 2 am. Instead my roommate recommended I watch "Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's," a documentary about the little piece of perfection lives on the corner of 58th street and 5th avenue. If you have a Netflix account, finding this documentary is easy.  


Did you know there was once a seventeen-room penthouse on the top floor, that overlooked Fifth Avenue and Central Park? American dream, right! After watching the documentary I desperately wanted to visit the store (well done Bergdorf's PR team).  



No comments:

Post a Comment