Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Happy Tuesday!
It's that time of the year again for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Here are my loves from the sale.



1:  {Mackage Wool Blend Coat with Leather Sleeves}
Although I hate to admit it, the cold weather will be back upon us soon. This coat from Mackage is perfect for beating the cold weather in style.  
Open toe booties are one of the most versatile shoes for fall. These booties from Vince are too cute for words. I can see them with jeans, dress pants, or even paired with a skirt. 
3: {Woven Heart Plaid Blanket Poncho}
I love ponchos! If I had it my way, I would walk around all winter with a blanket wrapped around me, but ponchos offer me this luxury in a more chic way. 
4. {Sam Edelman 'Alaine' Scalloped Topline Flat}
How fun are these? These eye-catching Sam Edelman flats are the perfect way to brighten up any outfit.  
5. {Rebecca Minkoff 'Sander' Sneaker}
Sneakers are a comfy way to complete any outfit, with these sneakers from Rebecca Minkoff you can be comfortable and stylish at the same time. 
6:{Halogen® Leather Card Case}
From business cards to credit cards, this Halogen® leather card case is such a fun pop of color to hold   any of your card needs.
7: {Tory Burch 'Joanna' Riding Boot}
I've always loved Tory Burch riding boots. They are not only versatile in design, but they are also high quality and reliable. 
8: {Sperry 'Saltwater' Waterproof Rain Boot}
It gets wet and gross in Charlottesville during the fall/winter. These Sperry rain boots will help to beat any weather in style. 
9: {Versace 'V Sport II' Guilloche Dial Bracelet Watch, 42mm}
Watches are my weakness. From Michael Kors to my favorite Seiko I own, I love, love, love watches. This watch from Versace is eye candy and completed with a beautiful design. 
10: {Tory Burch 'Melinda' Flat Sandal}
I saw someone wearing these sandals the other day on Greenwich Avenue and fell in love with them. They are the perfect statement piece for any summer outfit. 
11: {Nadri Ear Jacket}
I am pretty boring when in comes to jewelry. I either wear my pearl earrings or +ALEX AND ANI gem studs every single day. BORING! I love this Nadri ear jacket however, I feel like it's the perfect piece to get me out of my comfort zone. 

What are your #NSale favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment